**Fall 2023 Online Auction Terms and Conditions**
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. By bidding, you agree to all the following terms and conditions:
**1. Placement Locations:**
– There are two placement locations for the auction lots, and the location of each lot is clearly indicated in the item description.
a. Abingdon, IL Fall Festival Grounds (914 N Monroe, Abingdon, IL)
b. Boyer Lake in Rapatee (24 N IL-97, London Mills, IL)
– A buyer’s premium of 3% will be added to all invoices.
– Swiped card transactions will be subject to a 3% surcharge, and manually keyed transactions will incur a 5% surcharge.
– A storage fee of $5 per day will be assessed for all items not picked up from the designated grounds at the specified time.
– Returned checks will result in a $50 fee.
– Payment will be accepted on Saturday, September 30, 2023, from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Abingdon location.
– All payments must be made at the Abingdon location.
– If you are unable to make the designated pickup time, you must contact us before bidding. We may, at our sole discretion, offer alternate pickup arrangements.
– All items must be removed from the grounds during the specified pickup window on September 30th, unless alternative arrangements have been made in advance.
– Any items left unclaimed for more than 10 days will become the property of the auction service, and no refunds will be issued.
– A loader will be provided at the Abingdon location during the pickup window.
– We accept payment in cash, check, and major credit/debit cards. Please note that if you pay with a personal or business check, no titles will be released until the check clears, typically within 7-10 business days.
**4. Terms of Sale:**
– We are not liable for accidents, theft, vandalism, errors, misrepresentations, or omissions.
– Any new information announced during the auction supersedes previous information, whether communicated in writing or orally.
– All items are sold “as is, where is.” It is your responsibility to inspect items for potential defects before bidding.
– Item descriptions are NOT warrantied.
– There are absolutely no warranties or guarantees of any kind on ANY items listed in this auction.
– You are obligated to pay for all lots for which you are the highest bidder, with NO EXCEPTIONS.
**5. Reserve Prices:**
– Some items have reserve prices. Items with reserve prices must meet the reserve or will otherwise not be sold unless the consignor, at their discretion, decides to remove the reserve from their item.
**6. Withdrawal of Items and Cancellation/Termination:**
– Boyer’s Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw any items listed, or cancel or terminate this online auction at our sole discretion, for any reason.
**7. Changes to Terms and Conditions:**
– These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without notice.
– By bidding, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Boyer’s Auction Service for any damages or grievances that may result from your participation in this event.
– PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER SHIPPING SERVICES.
– You are responsible for personally picking up your items or arranging your own shipping.
These terms and conditions are binding upon all bidders and participants in the Spring 2023 Online Auction. Please read and understand these terms before participating in the auction. If you have any questions or require clarification, feel free to contact us prior to placing a bid. Thank you for your participation, and we wish you a successful auction experience.