Machinery Placement Location: Abingdon Fall Festival Grounds (914 N. Monroe, Abingdon, IL). The grounds will be open for viewing on week of sale.
NOTE: The auction posts show an end date of 12 A.M. on 10/10; however, they will be closed manually starting at 7 P.M. on 10/9. The day before auctions close, an email will be sent to all registered bidders with the closing order and it will also be posted on this page
Items List (as of now, will be updated up until opening day):
- JD 1025R Mower w/ 120R Loader (new motor and transmission)
- AGCO Tractor
- International 1486 w/ heat and AC, 500 hrs. on overhaul
- JD 4230, 5200 hours, front and rear weights
- JD 730 diesel (fully restored)
- Oliver 1850, gas w/ loader
- 2005 Chevy 1/2 ton
- 1999 F350, no rust, set-up for gooseneck and bumper pull, 7.3 T diesel, 6-speed manual, 4WD, aluminum flat bed, clean truck
- 2005 Yamaha 450 4WD, power steering, new tires included
- 1946 International M (in good shape)
- 38ft, 500 gal Demco sprayer & Controls
- 1989 Chevy 3/4 ton
- New floor 18 ft bed 8-ton gear Hayrack
- fiberglass hunting shack
- Fertilizer Buggy
- Glencoe Plow
- 2000 Chevy 1/2 ton
- 83 Ford 2T, nice, runs well
- 7ft heavy-duty brush cutter
- Vermeer M-450 Trencher
- 28 ft Donahue 8-ton electric winch
- 7 Shank Crouse Chisel plow
- Generator, diesel engine, 10 KW (1 of 2)
- Generator, diesel engine, 10 KW (2 of 2)
- 2004 Mustang
- John Deere 8-foot FB drill, double disc openers
- 210 bushel gravity flow wagon (1 of 2)
- 210 bushel gravity flow wagon (2 of 2)
- 1946 Case
- 1944 Case
- IH 800, 4-row planter, 38 inch
- 6 Way 3-Point Blade
- 3 bottom mounted plow w/ 3-point hitch
- 3-Point Notch Disc
- Small harrogator 12 ft
- 15-Foot Disc
- Horse trailer
- New Holland Mower Conditioner
- Trailer w/ Rollers on Floor
- Heavy duty quick hitch
- 3-point hitch loader bucket
- 3-point bale carrier
- Quick Hitch
- Forks for Bucket
- 3-Point 2 Bottom Plow
- Hog feeder
- International 4-row cultivator
- Freeman 110-gallon hog water tank
- (2) IH rear wheel weights
Bidding Date Information: Auctions open at 12 A.M. on October 1, 2020 and will begin to close at 7 P.M. on October 9, 2020. On this date, all items listed on this page will be visible under our Online Auctions page. Auctions will close one minute apart, and will be closed manually in order to ward off bid scalpers. We will wait at least one minute after the last bid has been placed on an item before closing it. After the beginning of the auction, all registered bidders will get information regarding the specific closing times for each auction, and this information will also be listed on our website.
Registration Information: If you registered to bid in our previous auction, you are already registered to bid. If you have not previously registered to bid in one of our online auctions, please click here or navigate to the “Register to Bid in Online Auctions” tab of our website. Please note that your account will have to be approved, so it can take a few business hours after registering before you’re able to bid.
Pickup and Payment Information: Pickup and pay for purchases Saturday 10/10/2020 at 9:30 A.M. or contact us to make other arrangements. Purchases should be removed from the grounds by 10/14/2020 unless other arrangements have been made. If you win an item, you’ll receive an invoice at the end of the auction with additional information regarding pickup and payment. All credit and debit card transactions will be charged a 3% processing fee.
Consignments: If you have a consignment you would like to place, please contact us ASAP.
Difficulties, Questions, or Concerns: If you need to get in contact with us, please view the information on our “Contact Us” page.
Visit www.boyersauction.com to view the most up-to-date listing of consignments. More consignments will be added to our listings daily as they are taken in.
Auctioneer Dan Boyer—License No. 440000668
Auctioneer Albert Vaughn—License No. 440000544
TERMS: Food Stand, Restroom; Not Responsible for Accidents, theft, vandalism, errors or omissions. Announcements made day of auction take precedence over previous material, printed or oral. Due to the COVID-19 state mask mandate, masks must be worn when social distancing measures cannot be maintained. PAYMENT: Cash, approved check, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover payable on the day of the Auction.