This online auction will open the morning of Friday, April 17 and will close the evening of Monday, April 20. View the items and place bids at www.boyersauction.com.
Full photo gallery:
Some items to be featured include:
· Auger 20′-6″; new gas engine; “Midy Hawdy” brand w/ hopper. We are waiting to get photos.
· Massey Ferguson 1505 4wd tractor w/ 3208 cat V8 engine; 1974 model year; 5252 hours (engine replaced once).
· Bradford Model 528 Grain Cart w/ newer gear box.
· Maxwell 2 Horse Trailer w/ Tack Room (2013 model year)
· John Deere 36′ Field Cultivator
· John Deere 400 3pt. Hitch Rotary Hoe
· John Deere 510 Round Baler (used last year).
· Woods Heavy Duty 3pt. Hitch, 8ft. Blade (Pictured on back of Oliver tractor).
· John Deere 8-row 36″ Planter Model 7000; Kelderman hydraulic fold; HD down pressure springs; JD Coulter; trash whips; seed finger pickup; corn meters; new style adjustable gauge wheels; computer track 200 monitor (used last spring, field ready).
· 1977 Chevrolet C65 Grain Truck; big block engine; 4-speed w/ 2-speed axle; new tires on back; hauled grain last fall.
· 135 Massey w/ Loader, runs well.
· International Harvester Model H; partially restored; very nice tractor, runs great.
· 2005 RTW Trailer; heavy duty; floor is in great condition; beaver tail; very nice trailer.
· JD LX 172 w/ Deck and Blade; nice mower; in great condition.
· Husqvarna LTH 18538; 18hp, 38″ cut; used two years; runs great and is in great condition.
· Craftsman 6-speed Mower; 44″ cut; very nice used mower. Runs very well. 100
· JD 110, restorable tractor; we’re waiting to find out if it runs.
· Hustler Zero Turn Mower, needs some TLC, waiting to find out if it runs we will update when we know.
· Brillion 6ft. Pull Type Rotary Cutter, we do not currently have a photo, will update when we do.
· JD 140, restorable tractor; we’re waiting to find out if it runs. 50
· Oliver 1850 gas tractor w/ Oliver loader and 2618 actual hours; field ready (1967 model year); original paint; runs well.
· Case 2670 4wd tractor w/ newer turbo-charged 2594 engine and good 3pt. hitch and PTO 4630 hours; 250 plus hp, field-ready, nice paint; 1977 model.
· Chevrolet El Camino
· Fully restored 1939 Case
If you have merchandise you are interested in selling, we can still add it! You may call Dan at (309) 252-1193 or email Cayden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auctioneer Dan Boyer—License No. 440000668— Mobile: 309/252-1193
Not responsible for accidents, theft, vandalism, errors or omissions. Announcements made day of auction take precedence over previous material, printed or oral. TERMS: Cash, approved check, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover payable on the day of the Auction.
BOYER’S AUCTION SERVICE